Aveanna W-2s Click here for more information on Aveanna W-2s Learn More
It’s important to find a Formula that provides the proper nutrition and is well-tolerated by the patient. The trained professionals at Aveanna offer total enteral nutrition care that includes providing access to over 200 nutritional formulas. Learn more about the nutritional formula options, feeding supplies, oral nutrition supplements and the nutrition programs we offer by reading this page. If you have more questions about caring for your loved one, contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
The Right Choice for Enteral Nutrition
Aveanna Healthcare offers a comprehensive line of enteral nutrition supplies that we deliver to patients on a monthly or as-needed basis. Whether our patients have benefits through an insurance plan or require direct pay pricing, we offer competitive pricing for our patients.
Enteral Nutrition Care includes:
- Patients have access to one of the largest selections of enteral formulas, supplies, and pumps in the industry, with over 300 nutritional formulas available.
- Same day patient/caregiver education, both in-hospital and at-home, by a Registered Nurse, Registered Dietitian, or Customer Service Technician (bilingual staff available).
- Nursing and technical support 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Same day home and hospital setup including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Nutrition assessment, change order review, and formula selection expertise provided by a Registered Dietitian working in conjunction with a physician.
- Patient and family follow-up within 24 hours of discharge by a Registered Nurse.
- Automatic delivery to patients’ doorstep at no additional charge.
- Streamlined single-provider experience to handle the details of all enteral supply needs.
- Verification of insurance eligibility and authorizations, as well as documentation coordination among providers, patients, and physicians.
- Contracted with Medicaid, Medicare, and most commercial insurances.
Getting the right formula can make all the difference in the health of your child. At Aveanna Healthcare, patients have access to over 200 different types of nutritional formulas. Our compassionate and professional team members are trained to talk with patients and clinicians about individual patient needs, concerns, and lifestyle questions to tailor the right product to the right patient.
We supply infant, pediatric, and adult formulas from Abbott, Nestle, Mead Johnson, and Nutricia, including EleCare, Neocate, PediaSure, Boost, Ensure, Nutren, Peptamen, as well as natural and metabolic formulas.
We offer a wide selection of feeding supplies for our enteral patients including:
- Portable feeding pumps
- Feeding pump bags
- Feeding tubes (G Tubes, NG Tubes, NJ Tubes, and G Buttons)
- Continuous extension sets
- Bolus extension sets
- IV poles
Oral Nutrition Supplements:
Our Registered Dietitians understand that managing patient nutrition can be a complex and involved process due to many factors that can affect weight gain and loss. Some of these factors can include:
- A failure to thrive diagnosis
- Picky eating
- Falling growth patterns
- High energy needs
Whether a patient is failing to thrive or is simply in need of extra calories, we provide modulars and supplements such as PediaSure, Boost, Duocal, Benecalorie, and Liquigen to assist in nutrition management.
Learn more about our programs below.
P.E.E.P.® is our Pediatric Enteral Education Program® designed to help families of our enteral patients transition to tube feeding by providing education and support through the hospital to home transition. Our objective is to reduce preventable hospital readmissions and help keep you or your loved one at home and thriving!
Request for Services
* Indicates a required field.
Have Us Call You
* Indicates a required field.