Aveanna W-2s Click here for more information on Aveanna W-2s Learn More
A Trusted Caregiver
Our caregivers become an extension of the family, assuming the tasks, care, and companionship that family members are unable to provide due to geographic restraints or other obligations. Our goal is simple: to provide you with peace of mind in regard to your loved one’s daily care. When a caregiver becomes a trusted family friend, you will experience that peace of mind.
The Caregiver Team
Our caregivers are a special group of trained individuals who provide companionship to assist with daily needs.
The following provides some background on your caregiver team:
- Each caregiver has successfully completed a thorough reference and criminal background check, has been interviewed by our staff, and is bonded and insured.
- Each caregiver is trained on the most practical topics and situations encountered in elder caregiving.
- A team of caregivers supports each caregiver; therefore, if one caregiver is ill, we will send another to see that the needs of your family member are met.
- Each caregiver is employed by us. We handle the payroll taxes, insurance, and administrative responsibilities for you.
- You can help select your caregiver, and we discuss the selection process during our review of our program.
- We help enable family members to maintain the independence of their daily routine in their home environment on a short or long-term basis.
We offer the following services:
- Conversation and reading
- Playing mind-stimulating games
- Participating in crafts
- Appointment reminders
- Letter writing/correspondence
- Organizing mail; mailing bills and letters
- Attending religious services and club meetings
- Incidental transportation
- Escorting to lunch/dinner
- Day and overnight supervision
- Picking up prescriptions and medication reminders
- Grocery shopping; meal planning, preparation, and cleanup
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Providing a stable bathing environment
- Clothing selection assistance
- Dropping off/picking up dry cleaning
- Answering the telephone/door
- Overseeing home deliveries
- Light housekeeping, including dusting, laundry, ironing, changing linens, and making beds
- Assisting with pet care
- Taking out garbage
- Supervising home maintenance
* Indicates a required field.