Aveanna W-2s Click here for more information on Aveanna W-2s Learn More
For Children Needing Help with Activities of Daily Living
Aveanna Healthcare can provide personal care services in the comfort and convenience of your home. These services are provided by either our trained and compassionate home health aides or direct care workers, depending on the state where we are providing the service. These non-medical, in-home concierge services include providing assistance with bathing, meal preparation, and mobility, among others. Let Aveanna step in and take some of the burden off of you as a parent and provide the necessary relief as your care partner of choice.
We can help your child with the following personal care services:
- Activities of daily living (includes feeding, grooming, maintaining continence, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Bathing, toileting, dressing
- Meal preparation, feeding assistance, and nutrition consulting
- Mobility assistance, including walking and transferring (such as moving from bed to wheelchair)
- Home safety
- Light housekeeping
- Respite care
- Medication reminders
A Good Fit for Your Family
Aveanna takes your family lifestyle and preferences into account when matching our personal care aides and caregivers with your child. We understand that having someone in your home for hours a day, and often multiple days a week, requires a high level of flexibility and established trust between your family and our employees. We know that the first time a caregiver comes into your home, it can feel invasive and uncomfortable. You might not know how your family can be themselves with someone else in the home. We are here to alleviate that concern right from the start. Rest assured, your Aveanna care team will be carefully selected.
We want the Aveanna caregivers in your home to feel like an extension of your family and to get along with you personally, so that your family can live, work, play, and care for your child in the most comfortable environment possible.
We strive to create Aveanna care teams for our families who will not only deliver the highest quality care and services that your child needs, but will also fit with your family. Our care teams are dedicated to the needs of your child and your family. We will come alongside your child and address their ever-changing needs, as well as relate to their unique heart and personality. Children are special and resilient, and each one is different from the next. Our pediatric caregivers have a passion for the emotional, mental, and physical uniqueness of caring for children. Caring for kids is our passion, which is why we go to great lengths to ensure your care team is right for both your child and your family.
Empowering Your Child with Independence
Aveanna’s personal care services will enable your child to receive customized care services, specific to their exact needs, in the comfort of your home. These services work to maintain safety, dignity, and independence, as well as avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations, which can be difficult or stressful for your child and your family.
Come home with Aveanna today!
Our services can help provide:
- An enhanced level of comfort, dignity, and autonomy – keeping children at home with the right services for them to participate as fully as possible in their family and social environments
- Consistent one-on-one care and attention without the hassle and complexity of a hospital visit
- Increased quality of life for the whole family because you have the help you need, when you need it
- Improved recovery from surgery and illness, helping your child get back to thriving that much faster
* Indicates a required field.