Aveanna W-2s Click here for more information on Aveanna W-2s Learn More
Just Landed the Interview?
- Pre-hire testing is completed on site as part of your interview process (not open access/book)
(be prepared to bring)
- Professional license and/or certifications
- Current CPR
- I-9 self-identification documents
- Proof of current PPD, chest X-ray or blood TB assay test
- Proof of level of education, diploma or transcript
- To protect our patients and other employees, Aveanna performs background checks on all personnel
- Physical or health statements as required by state regulation
- Immunization records as required by state regulation
- Contact information for two references
- Additional documents based on state regulation (Location staff will clarify with you prior to orientation.)
PDHC Bus Drivers:
- 7-year motor vehicle record
- Class D chauffeur driver’s license as required by state regulation
- Proof of driving insurance
With a 30 year heritage of trusted care experience, we have continually received high patient scores. Be a part of the Aveanna difference when you partner with families and fellow employees to help treat patients with medically intense needs. When you join the Aveanna team, you become part of a group dedicated to revolutionizing the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. Every employee plays an important role in bringing our mission to life.
Please reach out to Careers@aveanna.com for any questions related to your upcoming interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.