Aveanna W-2s Click here for more information on Aveanna W-2s Learn More
Education Support Programs For Schools
Aveanna Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) provides educational support for schools in line with current research standards for children eligible for special education. Our expert educational and behavioral consultants work collaboratively with schools to develop and maintain programs such as autistic support, life skills, emotional support, multiple disabilities, social skills, and learning support for identified students. In addition, Aveanna ABA provides individual supports as needed including development of Positive Behavior Support Programs and implementation consultation with 1:1 paraprofessional support.
Our consultants are available to provide multi-level support including:
- Functional Behavior Assessments,
- Development of support programs for behavior acceleration and reduction,
- Consultation for student behaviors impeding the learning or that of others,
- Educational recommendations, and
- Curriculum modifications or accommodations for both self-contained and inclusion settings.
In addition to program consultation, Aveanna ABA also provides inclusionary direct support for students in the least restrictive setting possible.
We can provide staff to serve as an integral part of your long-term team, short-term and intensive staffing options, and/or intervention to transition a student to a classroom setting.
We look forward to partnering with you to meet your special education needs.
Home and Community Support
Our consultants also focus on integrating home support programs with school setting support. It is vitally important that the support continues consistently from home to school and back again.
In addition, Aveanna ABA often coordinates services for after-school programs, and we work closely with schools, agencies, and providers to meet IEP (Individualized Education Program) requirements. Our home programs and BHRS (Behavioral Health and Recovery Service) programs are designed to facilitate the development of new skills, foster play and social interaction, and to engage children in focused activities. We also work with families to implement effective teaching and monitor behavior.
- ABA Acquisition programs
- Behavioral support
- Classroom management
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and development of Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSP)
- IEP consultation and development
- Inclusionary consultation
- Psycho-Educational evaluations
- Reduction programming
- Response to Intervention Consultation and Programming (RTI)
- Social skills training
- Staff development and consultation
- Treatment integration
- Verbal behavior programming
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA®)
- Behavior Specialist Consultants (BSCs)
- Education Assistants
- Occupational Therapist
- Paraprofessionals & 1:1 staff
- Physical Therapist
- Related Services
- Social Workers
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Special Education Teachers
A leading provider of professional consulting therapy staffing, training, and intervention, Aveanna ABA seeks to be your preferred partner for solutions to educational, behavioral, and psychological intervention for children. Contact us today using our School Referral Form.
* Indicates a required field.