We are pleased to inform you that Premier Medical Housecalls is now Aveanna Medical Housecalls.
Aveanna Healthcare is one of the largest providers of homecare in the nation, bringing care to more than 40,000 patients every day. We want you to know that your family remains in good hands and will continue to receive all the care and compassion you’ve come to expect. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to us.
Transitional Care Management (TCM) is designed to provide a bridge between a patient’s hospital services and community services. TCM can be requested by the patient, discharge planner, acute care physician, primary care physician, home health clinician, or others involved in the patient’s post-acute care. If a patient has a primary care physician (PCP), the Housecalls team will coordinate services with the PCP.
Services are geared toward geriatric patients discharging from the in-patient setting to home who may benefit from an in-home provider visit to ensure a successful transition to the patient’s primary provider.
Reducing Hospital Readmissions
Aveanna Medical Housecalls works with hospitals to reduce 30-day readmissions. We are the eyes and ears to:
- Ensure the patient is compliant with the discharge instructions
- Ensure the patient is taking their medication
- Involve other resources to keep the patient from being readmitted
Assisted Living Facilities:
Here’s what we can bring to your community:
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioners and Physician’s Assistants, guided by a collaborating physician, to provide medical care at your community.
- Primary care to treat chronic medical conditions and acute illness and to manage medications, therapy, and other necessary services.
- Labs, EKGs, ultrasounds, and x-rays quickly, without leaving the comfort and SAFETY of home.
- Telemedicine visits to help limit exposure to illness and for your residents’ convenience.
- Gap care to help ensure continuity of care when trips to the doctor are too difficult or too risky.
Benefits to an Assisted Living Patient
Reduce transportation to doctor visits
Our medical team will provide service in the convenience of the patient’s home.
No appointment wait time
Patient will not have to wait until they can get an appointment as we can see them as quickly as 24 to 48 hours if needed.
We are able to make the necessary referrals to other providers as needed, i.e., home health, hospice, and specialists, as well as DME and other supportive measures.
Medication and Disease Management Services
On an ongoing basis, we are able to manage disease processes through monitoring and managing signs and symptoms, lab values, medications, and treatments as appropriate.