- MONDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- TUESDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- WEDNESDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- THURSDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- FRIDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- SATURDAY CLOSED
- SUNDAY CLOSED
Join our caring team!
Aveanna has a heritage of more than 30 years of care for both children and adults. We offer at-home nursing services to medically fragile children and adults. Our skilled nursing provides exceptional care to thousands of patients of all ages.
At Aveanna, we work closely with families like yours to meet your needs and incorporate your goals in developing and carrying out your loved one's treatment plan. With care, compassion, and clinical excellence, our Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Aides give each child the greatest opportunity to reach their optimal health and well-being with a focus on providing excellent short-term and long-term clinical care, up to 24 hours a day. We can also provide one-on-one nursing throughout the school day
This location also provides waiver services designed to help care for those withintellectual and developmental disabilities. This includes In-home and community support services which offer a higher level of care. Direct Support Professionals are trained to teach life skills and individualized functional goals. Our waiver services take into account where our clients are, and we then create a plan designed to help them live as productively, independently, and safely as possible within the community.
Services offered at this location:
- Pediatrics - Personal Care
- Pediatrics - Private Duty Nursing
- Pediatrics - School Nursing
- Pediatrics - Skilled Nursing Visits
- Adult Nursing - Private Duty Nursing
- Adult Nursing - Skilled Nursing Visits
- Support Services - Habilitiation
- Support Services - ID/DD Waiver Programs
- Support Services - IHSS Programs
- Medical Solutions - Enteral
- Medical Solutions - Medical Supplies