Accredited Home Care is now Aveanna Healthcare and committed to providing quality in-home caregiver services for ill, disabled, elderly, and homebound patients. We strive to deliver superior home care and skilled nursing services at affordable prices. We are well aware of the benefits of supporting patients in their homes, and we strive to assist family members and other caregivers in setting realistic health care goals to provide for the well-being of the client.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to support our clients’ independence, enhance their quality of life, and provide peace of mind through compassionate, professional, and affordable home care service and a dedicated staff of caregivers.
Our vision is to be Southern California’s leading in-home care provider and the employer of choice for individuals who are passionate about in-home care. Our primary focus is on providing excellent service to our clients and cultivating an environment of warmth and caring for everyone we serve.
Caregivers assist with the activities of daily living, which generally include:
- Meal preparation
- Ambulation & mobility assistance
- Bathing & hygiene
- Incontinence care
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping
- Range of motion exercises
- Assistance with transfers
- Emotional Support
- Assistance with Eating/Feeding
- Encouraging the intake of fluids
- Observing and reporting changes in condition
- Transportation to medical appointments & errands
Why CA In-Home Care for Seniors and Adults is the BEST Choice
We have no weekly minimum requirement, and schedules can be modified at any time.
- Hourly Service: Caregivers work on an hourly basis, with a 4-hour minimum shift.
- Around-the-Clock Care: Care is provided 24/7 by rotating daytime and overnight caregivers who remain awake and ready to respond at any time.
- We offer a FREE in-home assessment to help you select the best care plan and ideal schedule
- Our staffing coordinators can be reached 24/7 should the need ever arise.
- Choose your Payment Option: We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
- We will bill your Long-Term Care Insurance: With an approved Assignment of Benefits, we will direct bill your insurance carrier. The client remains responsible for any charges denied or not covered by insurance.
We charge a single rate regardless of your care needs, making it easy to budget and forecast the cost of care, excluding overtime. We establish a Plan of Care focused on your loved one’s needs, with additional assessments and wellness checks as scheduled.
CA In-Home Care for Seniors and Adults Veteran
Aid & Attendance Pension
Wartime veterans and their surviving spouses who are 65 years and older may be entitled to a tax-free benefit called Aid and Attendance provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
This benefit is designed to provide financial aid to help offset the cost of long-term care for those who need assistance with the daily activities of living, such as bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, and transferring.
American Veterans Aid, a private company, is dedicated to helping war era veterans and their surviving spouses receive this benefit, which they so richly deserve.