By Beth Rubio, Chief Clinical Officer
After seven months of fighting on the front lines of this pandemic, we remain steadfast in our efforts to keep our patient families and employees safe. Much of what we have to say about the virus may seem redundant at this point, but it is still vitally important.
At Aveanna, it is our job to care for some of the most vulnerable members of our communities. Not only do we have to keep our patients safe, but we must keep ourselves safe as well. We must remain diligent so we can stay healthy, care for our patients, and continue to support each other.
Remember the safety measure we have in place. They are still relevant. We are still deep in the fight!
Continue Preventive Measures
- Wash hands often
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not readily available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects often
- Avoid close contact with others
- Cover nose and mouth with a mask when around others
- Be alert for symptoms and monitor your health daily
When I see all the stories and photos that the location teams, patient families, and caregivers from across our organization have shared, it gives me hope for our future. We will continue to provide our patients the care they need. I ask that you all stay strong, diligent, courageous, and hopeful. We will get through this together!